SOFTWARE ASSET MANAGEMENT / SAM >
At nettaro we provide Software Asset Management (SAM) services based on a set of business processes and procedures capable of effectively managing and optimising a company’s software assets throughout all the management phases of their life cycle.
SAM services identify all of a company’s software assets, actively and continuously over time, providing dynamic reporting, thus enabling the reduction of costs and investments in software licenses, guaranteeing compliance with usage.
We provide the most robust mechanisms for managing software audits, whether at the time your company is notified or at any stage of the audit process
SOFTWARE ASSET MANAGEMENT SERVICE / SAM >
Clearly see, understand and manage your entire technology landscape, both on-premises and in the cloud.
Cost and Risk Control
Maximise the value of your technology investments with detailed information on usage, spending and vulnerabilities.
Get the insight and automation you need to anticipate and align with the rapidly evolving needs of your business.
BENEFITS OF SOFTWARE ASSET MANAGEMENT / SAM >
Reducing the risk of audits
Knowledge of the actual use of the software
Optimisation of procurement processes
Saving on licensing costs
Maximising the use of software licensing
Balance Contract - Maintenance
MANAGE THE COST, USE AND RISK OF YOUR SOFTWARE ASSETS >
- Inventory service of installed software products
- Inventory service for potentially obsolescent applications
- Licensed software product catalogue service
- Comparison service between installed and licensed software products
- Compliance service for installed and licensed software use
- Catalogue service of software products installed without a known contract
- Licence alert service for expiring licenses
- Service for listing risks and vulnerabilities associated with the installed version of the asset
- Consultancy service for the improvement of the licensing of software products
- Software asset management tool management service
- Advice on the process of purchasing licences
What can we do for you?
We offer you a technology consultancy service and advice tailored to your needs